RacingWest
Hot Wood
RacingWest presented by Approved Memory
Log-In .: Register

Community Cares Ben Adair

Ben Adair lost his battle with cancer the evening of August 12, 2008. Adair along with his wife, Tina, fielded a NASCAR Winston West car around 2003, 2004 and thereabouts. Drivers for Adair included Mark Reed and Sean Woodside. He will be missed by his family and friends.

Prayers and Support For Ben Adair

• ray callen
    I am sorry to hear of your lost i thank you for all the great times we had at the track My thoughts and prayer go out you and your family
  • Denny and Caren Strimple
    Everyone needs to be remembered and we remember Ben, Tina, family ,crew and many, many good times and adventures on the racing trail . We miss you Ben. Tina,please let us know if there is anything we can do. Denny and Caren
  • Larry
    I remember rolling dice with Ben at Phoenix a couple of years ago, we had a blast. He was a character and will be missed. My prayers are with his family.
  • Kaye Reshaw
    I am so sorry about your loss. He fought so hard for so long. You and your family are in my prayers.
  • Jack Rorer Jr
    Very sorry to hear of your loss. You and your are in our prayers.
  • j.turrigiano
    Sending our prayers and condolences...A sad day...

Leave Your Support

RacingWest Login
Username
Password
[ Lost Username/Password ] [ Terms of Service ]
Select sections of RacingWest require a username and password to allow access.

New to RacingWest? You must first register to enjoy all the features of RacingWest, best of all it's free!
.: Register Now!

Like RacingWest on FaceBook for the latest racing news from your local track and for our infamous Near Lives! Hans Device at UPR.com Lucas Oil Products RaceTeamGear.com - NASCAR Merchandise Ron's Rear Ends