|Born .:||07/21/1996 |
(19 Years Old)
|Hometown .:||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
Cameron Hayley Driver Bio
- 2012 Committed to driving the No. 24 Cabinets by Hayley, Napa Gold Filters, Toyota Camry for Bill McAnally Racing in the Nascar Pro West Series in the United States.
- 2011 Youngest driver ever to compete in A Nascar Sanctioned event (K&N Pro Series West). Cameron finished 2nd in his first Nascar K&N Pro Series West division race in Kalispel Montana in mid August, 3 weeks after his 15th birthday and then followed up with an equally impressive 3rd place finish at All American Speedway in Roseville California in early September.
- 2010 Won MMRA Pro Division Champion. Cameron also began driving a Super Late Model and won the Bryce Man Memorial Race in Saskatoon. Two weeks later he returned to Saskatoon and started tail to finish a very close second in the final race of the Dakota Dunes Casino SLM Series
- 2009 Won 2 out of three of the races in Las Vegas season opener. Continued to go on and win 3 championships. EIR, Canadians, and MMRAJr. Pro. He is also the first Jr. to win an MMRA national event against both Jr. and Pro drivers. Won most promising up and coming driver by EIR. Was nominated for the Up and Coming Canadian Stock Car Racer of the Year by Inside Track magazine.
- 2008 Began racing Baby Grands (MMRA), achieving a top 10 finish in his 1st race and top 5 finishes in each of his 2nd and 3rd races. He also won the trophy dash for his 2nd career Baby Grand start. He got a 2nd place finish in his last race of the season. Finished 3rd in EIR overall points standings. Finished 2nd overall in MMRA Jr. Pro points.
- 2007 Secured the Jr. 2 Honda and Jr. 2 Mini-Max Calgary karting championships with 1st place finishes in all Mini-Max starts.
- 2006 Recorded 1st place finishes in every karting race he competed in. Won his third Jr. 1 Calgary championship.
- 2005 Competed in both Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta karting seasons winning both Jr. 1 championships and becoming the first Alberta Jr. 1 champion. Made his STARS of Karting debut in Chilliwack, British Columbia, also competing in the STARS of Karting race in Sonoma, California.
- 2004 Made his karting debut at age 7, finishing 3rd in his 1st race. Won Calgary, Alberta Jr. 1 karting championship and Rookie of the Year.
NASCAR K&N Pro Series Driving Stats
|Top 5s .:||19|
|Top 10s .:||26|
|Sponsors .:||Cabinets by Hayley|
2013 NASCAR K&N Pro Series Race Results
|03/02||Phoenix International Raceway||2||2||60/60||2,500 ||Running|
|05/04||Stockton 99 Speedway||1||3||150/150||0 ||Running|
|05/25||Brainerd International Raceway||5||5||50/50||0 ||Running|
|06/07||Iowa Speedway||17||4||159/159||0 ||Running|
|06/09||Lebanon I-44 Speedway||1||7||153/153||0 ||Running|
|07/27||Colorado National Speedway||3||3||150/150||0 ||Running|
|08/02||Iowa Speedway||2||2||150/0||0 ||Running|
|08/17||Evergreen Speedway||1||10||146/150||0 |
|08/24||Spokane County Raceway||1||3||150/0||0 ||Running|
|09/14||Miller Motorsports Park||2||6||52/52||0 ||Running|
|09/28||Sandia Motorsports Park||3||3||150/0||0 ||Running|
|10/12||All American Speedway||2||1||150/150||0 ||Running|
|10/26||Kern County's New Home to NASCAR||5||5||150/150||0 ||Running|
|11/09||Phoenix International Raceway||2||3||50/50||0 ||Running|
Cameron Hayley Photo Gallery
30 Latest News Articles For Cameron Hayley