The “Mo’sGold 125 presented by AmeriPride Uniform Services” at All-American Speedway in Roseville, CA will mark the start of the 10th season of the SPEARS SRL Southwest Tour Series. Saturday night will be the second consecutive year that the SPEARS SRL Southwest Tour Series has opened its season at All-American Speedway in a companion event with the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West. Saturday’s race line up will also feature the inaugural event of the SRL Legends Tour, which will compete in association with the Legends of the Pacific. Spectator gates open at 3pm, racing at 6pm.
One of the largest fields in SRL history will be on hand for Saturday’s event. Thirty-two SRL teams have submitted entries for the Mo’sGold 125, up from twenty-one entries in 2009. Defending SPEARS SRL Southwest Tour Series champion M.K. Kanke and his RPM Motor Sports team are the defending race winners of the Mo’sGold 125. Kanke led wire to wire in 2009 to kick off his championship season.
NOTES OF INTEREST:
• Thirty-two SRL drivers are entered representing four different states – California, Idaho, Nevada and Washington.
• Hoosier Tire will bring a softer compound tire to Roseville, which will certainly help to establish a new SRL track record at All-American Speedway.
• A delayed web cast of the event will be featured on www.rpmtvonline.com
• Winner’s share of the prize money will be $4,000, which includes the Mid-Valley Iron and Metal Bonus.
• 2003 SRL champion Ron Strmiska, Jr. will act as car owner for 2010 Victory Circle Rookie-of-the-Year contender, Ross Strmiska.
The Race: Mo’sGold 125 presented by AmeriPride Uniform Services
The Place: All-American Speedway – Roseville, CA
The Date: Saturday, March 27th
Track Layout: .333-mile paved oval
2009 All-American Pole Winner: Dave Byrd (13.431 sec.)
SRL Event Sponsors: Mo’sGold Automotive Polish, AmeriPride Uniform Services, Hoosier Tire, GoLiveStream.TV, Mid-Valley Iron and Metals, Bay BioDiesel, Pocket Radar and Holiday Inn Express.
Event Contact: SRL Contact: